In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following is stated:
1. IDENTIFYING DATA: The owner of the web domain is Dragon TT MEC Company (hereinafter DragonTT), with address in Pol.Ind. Veredilla C / Curtidores, 60, 45200 Illescas – Spain with C.I.F .: B85811701. Contact email: [email protected]
3. USE OF THE WEBSITE: www.dragontt.com provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter, “the contents”) owned by DragonTT. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the web.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents that DragonTT offers through its website and with an enunciative but not limiting character, not to use them for:
(i) incur unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights; (iii) causing damage to the physical and logical systems of DragonTT, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
DragonTT reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that , in his opinion, will not be suitable for publication.
In any case, DragonTT will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
4.1. Purpose of the data collected and CONSENT to the treatment.-
In accordance with the provisions of article 5 of the LOPD, the USER is informed that, through the registration forms of the web, data is collected, which is stored in a file, with the exclusive purpose of sending electronic communications, such as : bulletins (newsletters), new posts (posts), as well as other communications that DragonTT understands are interesting for its USERS. The fields marked as mandatory completion, are essential to realize the expressed purpose.
Only the owner will have access to your data, and under no circumstances, this data will be transferred, shared, transferred, or sold to any third party.
4.2. Compliance with the application regulations.-
DragonTT complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21 by which the Regulations for the development of said Organic Law and other regulations are approved current and applicable at all times, ensuring to ensure proper use and treatment of personal data of the user.
Likewise, DragonTT informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the USER for the treatment of your email for commercial purposes at any time .
In compliance with the provisions of the LOPD, we inform you that the data provided, as well as data derived from browsing, may be stored in DragonTT files and processed for the purpose of meeting your request and maintaining the relationship that is establish in the forms you subscribe.
Additionally, the USER consents to the processing of their data in order to inform them, by any means, including electronic mail, of DragonTT products and services.
If you do not authorize the processing of your data for the purpose indicated above, the USER may exercise their right to object to the processing of their data under the terms and conditions set forth in the section entitled “Exercise of ARCO Rights”.
4.3. Security measures.-
DragonTT informs you that it has implemented the security measures of technical and organizational nature necessary to ensure the security of your personal data and avoid their alteration, loss and treatment and / or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment. All this in accordance with the provisions of Art. 9 of the LOPD and Title VIII of the RLOPD.
Likewise, DragonTT has established additional measures in order to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of information in your organization. Continuously maintaining the supervision, control and evaluation of the processes to ensure respect for the privacy of the data.
4.4. Exercise of ARCO Rights: Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition.
Those individuals who have provided their data through the web www.dragontt.com, may contact the owner of the same in order to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition regarding the data incorporated in their files
The interested party may exercise his rights by written communication addressed to DragonTT with the reference “Data Protection / DragonTT”, specifying his data, proving his identity and the reasons for his request at the following address:
You can also exercise ARCO rights, through the email: [email protected]
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by DragonTT. Therefore DragonTT does not guarantee, nor is responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Please, before providing your personal information to these non-DragonTT websites, please note that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
4.6. Cookies policy”
A cookie is an information file that the server of this website sends to the device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) of the person accessing the page to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is carried out from said device.
DragonTT uses different types of cookies (technical, analytical and social) solely for the purpose of improving the user’s browsing on the website, without any type of advertising or similar object, for the analysis and development of navigation statistics that the USER performs on the website, as well as to share the contents on social networks (Google+, Twitter, Linkedin, Disqus)
DragonTT uses the following cookies on this website:
Technical cookies: These are those that allow the USER to navigate through the website and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
Google Analytics Cookies: These are third-party cookies (Google Inc.) of analysis that allow the tracking and analysis of the behavior of USERS of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the USERS of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data that USERS do of the service.
Google Analytics stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires to that effect. According to Google, it does not save the USER’s IP address.
More information about Google Analytics in the following links:
www.google.com/analytics/ and http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/
If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=en&csw=1).
Social cookies: Google+, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc .: third-party cookies, that is, external social networks and third-party networks, whose temporality and purpose depend on each social network.
The user may – at any time – choose which cookies he wants to work on this website by:
The configuration of the browser; for example:
There are third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.
Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from those browsers you must make your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision of not accepting them.
For any questions or queries about this cookies policy do not hesitate to contact us through the email address [email protected]
The DragonTT website is not aimed at minors. The owner of the website declines any responsibility for the breach of this requirement.
4.9. Responsible for the file, and in charge of the treatment.-
The person in charge of the data file is Emiliano Lópe-Cano Toribio.
As in charge of treatment outside the aforementioned responsible:
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: DragonTT by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in it (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of DragonTT or its licensors. All rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by DragonTT, will be considered a serious breach of the rights of intellectual or industrial property of the author.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the way it is made available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization, are expressly prohibited. of DragonTT.
The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by DragonTT. You can view the elements of the website and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer’s hard drive or any other physical support, provided that it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the DragonTT pages.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: DragonTT is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: for errors or omissions in the content, for lack of availability of the website – which will make periodic stops for technical maintenance – as well as for the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the technological measures necessary to avoid it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: DragonTT reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate without prior notice on its website, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented or located on its website.
8. LINK POLICY:
8.1. Individuals or entities that intend to make or hyperlink from a website of another Internet portal to the DragonTT website must submit the following conditions:
– The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not allowed without the prior express authorization of DragonTT
– Deep-links or IMG or image links, or frames with the DragonTT website will not be established without your prior express authorization.
– No false, inaccurate or incorrect manifestation will be established on the DragonTT website, nor on the services or contents of the same. Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the website on which it is established will not contain any trademark, trade name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to DragonTT, unless expressly authorized by it.
– The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply the existence of relations between DragonTT and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of DragonTT of the services and contents offered on said web page or portal.
– DragonTT will not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, or the information and statements included therein.
8.2. The DragonTT website may make available to the user connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. These links have the exclusive function of providing users with the search for information, content and services on the Internet, without under any circumstances being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
DragonTT does not market, direct, or previously control, nor does it own the content, services, information and statements available on these websites.
DragonTT assumes no liability, even indirectly or subsidiary, for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, lawfulness, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions , manifestations, products and services existing or offered on web sites not managed by DragonTT and that are accessible through www.dragontt.com
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: DragonTT reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
10. GENERAL: DragonTT pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its website by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: DragonTT may modify at any time the conditions determined herein, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between DragonTT and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid, unless the applicable Law provides otherwise.